Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 20th birthday~~~!

Be4 meet...ady get scold cos of a small thing! ( Dear i go mv myself wait u there ok?)
Smtms...really make me confuse, scolded so loud but lastly told me that cos dun wanna go there separately...( After sad then sweet? hehe~)
In the train said me talk very loud again! ( So wan face ma u?)
After reach our destination,bought double 'LOVE' tickets...hehe 1st time rite?
Then pei u ate I'm lovin it!
Walk walk...get scold again until tear wan out,then only u tam! 4giv u la~
Thai Tom Yam but...not that kind of soup that i wan cos not spicy at all.
The most closest part: those words that u told me i wil put in heart 4ever~
Pls dun lie ok? (MVACKXXX~!)
Time past very fast...lastly,having our dinner at PH,super bao!!!
Really bu she de u...somemore hav to back separately. ( Cha yi dian dian lost ur hand cos of the crowded situation)

This is the 2nd time i past my b'day wif lovely 'YOU'...
Thank you wo! i very happy~
And love ur present so much~! hehe...
NUJ GNEL
Pls dun 4get our promise...ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment